Day 12 (February 2nd, 2018)

Hello, guys. Today, I was not feeling well because I caught some cold. Fortunately, I didn't have any schedule during Friday. So, I just spend my day in the dormitory, resting. I also took a chance to wash my clothes with the washing machine which is provided by the PSU in our dormitory.
In the afternoon, Mr. Armand came to our dormitory to inform us about the next outing. The outing will be held on Saturday, and we'll visit Bolinao and Alaminos City. The plan is to visit the Patar beach which is famous to its white sand, and the Hundred Island near Alaminos City. For that, we need to be ready before 6 a.m., because the other participants from SEA-TVET program will be joining us in this outing.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DAY-1 (January 20th, 2018).

DAY 1 (January 22nd 2018)