Day 11 (February 1st, 2018)

Today is Thursday. It doesn't have that many differences with the previous days during weekday. As usual, I have 2 schedules, ABM Jobs 11 at 8 a.m. and ICT 11 at 11 a.m. In both of them, I'll be teaching Chemistry with the topic of Electron Configuration. All of the students there already becomes friendly to me, especially the ones in ICT 11. The students are active and able to receive my lesson. 
After teaching, I went back to the Faculty Room with Ms. Bullo. There, she told me about her evaluation towards my practice teaching. Overall, she said I've shown a mastery to the topic but need some improvement for the teaching method to make the students become more involved in the lesson. Gotta keep it going for the next practice teaching!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DAY-1 (January 20th, 2018).

DAY 1 (January 22nd 2018)

Day 12 (February 2nd, 2018)